- As Announced
- 516 8th Avenue W. Palmetto City Hall
- Travis Longpre (term expires 2019)
- Charlie Leonard (term expires 2019)
- Bradley Bowermaster (term expires 2019)
- Joseph Tanner (term expires 2019)
- Robert Rotondo (term expires 2020)
- Robert Westbrook (term expires 2020)
- Vacancy (term expires 2018)
The Nuisance Abatement Board consists of all members of the Code Enforcement Board. Members of the Nuisance Abatement Board must be residents of the City.
The Nuisance Abatement Board is a quasi-judicial board with the authority and power to hear and decide nuisance abatement issues that threaten or endanger the health, safety, or welfare of City residents or adversely affect the economic welfare of adjacent properties.