516 8th Ave. W.
Ph: (941) 723-4570
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
ATTENTION: ON LINE UTILITY CUSTOMERS
On September 16, 2014, the City of Palmetto implemented a new online payment service. This new system will provide additional services for our residents and businesses. If you currently pay your utility bill online, please take a look at the instructions below and take the appropriate steps to ensure you can continue to pay your bill online.
Features of the new online system
- Residential customers can pay via Visa, Master Card and Discover, or by debit from your checking or savings account.
- The $2.00 convenience fee is being waived. There will be no cost or convenience fee to pay your bill online.
- Residential and commercial customers can make a one-time payment or enroll your account and have recurring payments deducted each month online.
- Commercial customers* will only be able to pay via automated clearing house (ACH) debit from checking or savings accounts during the initial period and there will be no fee associated with this transaction. Commercial customers may be able to pay via credit card in the future (charges may apply).
- American Express will not be accepted.
* Commercial customers are defined as businesses or accounts whereby one meter serves multiple customers (i.e., master meter accounts).
What do I need to do?
One-Time Payment Customers
If you currently pay your utility bill online via the one-time payment method, you will continue to access the system using this link Online Bill Payment. Please follow the prompts to pay your bill and complete your transaction. You will need your account number to look up your bill and make a payment.
Sign up for automatic / recurring utility payments
If you would like enroll your utility account and have monthly payments automatically deducted from your checking account or via credit/debit card, please click on the following link:
Sign Up for Recurring Payments
You will need your utility account number to access your account. At the payment screen, look for the link titled “sign up for recurring payments”. You will be prompted to create a recurring payment account using an email address and password. This email address will be used to manage your account. Once you have established an account and password you can use the following link to sign in and manage your account. Recurring Payment Sign In
Existing automatic / recurring payments customer sign in
If you have already established a user name and password for your automatic payments on your utility account, please click on the following link to log in and manage your account:
Recurring Payment Sign In
If you have any questions or experience any problems please call the Utility Billing Department at 941.723.4570, or you can stop by City Hall at 516 8th Avenue West between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.